MHA is excited to announce our new administrative professionals network with a special virtual kickoff!
This two-hour virtual event will feature Barbara McAffee, a voice coach and author of the book “Full Voice: The Art and Practice of Vocal Presence.” This dynamic, interactive session will shift the way you think about – and use – your voice forever.
Barbara is also an organizational development consultant whose singing keynotes explore themes of leadership, meaning, voice and community for people in a wide variety of professions: training, health care, law, education, nonprofits and industry.
Why should you attend?
- Learn how you can speak so people will listen;
- learn how to use all resources in your voice in service to your intentions, visions and relationships;
- hear how your voice can be alive, expressive, powerful and clear;
- connect with your peers in MHA’s new administrative professionals network;
- and, there will be prizes!
The virtual event will be held Tuesday, May 11, from 2 to 4 p.m. There is a small fee of $25 per person for MHA members to participate: please register by the deadline of Friday, May 7. Pricing for associate members is $35 and non-members is $75.