MHA Perinatal Improvement Summit 2022
Oct. 31, 9-3:30 p.m.
MHA and hospitals and health systems from across Minnesota are working together to achieve statewide positive perinatal health outcomes.
On Oct. 31, MHA will host the third perinatal improvement summit where an interdisciplinary group of hospital and health system care teams and leaders will collaboratively learn and share best practices in care provided to moms and babies in Minnesota.
This year’s hybrid summit of both in-person and virtual will serve as a platform for sharing best practices, innovations and updates from hospitals and health systems throughout the state.
All Minnesota hospitals and health systems are welcome to attend. MHA strongly encourages health care sites that provide labor and delivery services to invite interdisciplinary teams of physicians, nurses, quality personnel and operational leaders to attend.
Who should attend
Interdisciplinary obstetric care teams from birthing hospitals and health systems across Minnesota, including physicians, nurse practitioners, physician assistants, midwives, nursing, quality personnel and operational leaders.
This activity has been designed to meet the Minnesota Board of Nursing continuing education requirements. Contact hours will be awarded to those attending this educational activity. However, the nurse is responsible for determining whether this activity meets the requirements for acceptable continuing education.
Registering and attending
The summit’s new hybrid meeting format will allow attendees to choose to participate in-person in Minneapolis or virtually via the Zoom webinar platform. Registration fees are the same for both virtual and in-person attendance.
Advance registration is required:
- Please register by noon on Oct. 27 to ensure timely delivery of program materials and details. Please Contact Us to register after this date.
- Refreshments and lunch will be provided for those attending in-person.
- For those attending virtually, you will receive an email that contains instructions for attending by Zoom webinar.
- Cancellation/change notice for MHA is Oct. 24.
- $75 per person for MHA member hospitals and health systems
- $100 per person for associate members and endorsed business partners
- $125 per person for nonmembers
Registration fees, less a $25 cancellation/change fee, are refundable if notice is received by Oct. 24. No shows will be billed.
If you do not receive an email prior to the program with details, please Contact Us to confirm your registration.