Join hospital and health system communications, marketing, and community relations teams virtually or in-person from across Minnesota for a day of education, inspiration, and reconnection.
The conference will be held from 8:30 a.m. to 3:30 p.m. on Wednesday, Sept. 28, 2022.
Sessions will feature:
- Crisis or constant disruption - communications frameworks that lead strategy, hosted by Bellmont Partners
- Media panel - featuring Vineeta Sawkar, WCCO-AM The Morning News, Jeremy Olson, Star Tribune, and Michelle Wiley, MPR
- 2023 communications preview from Michael Schommer, Minnesota Department of Health
- Policy update, Mary Krinkie and Bob Hume, MHA
- Work like a boss: Go from apathy to action at work, Nancy Lyons, Clockwork
Please register by Thursday, Sept. 22, 2022. Event will be hosted at Wilder Foundation, 451 Lexington Pkwy N, St. Paul, MN, 55104.
Individual registration: $25. Organizations that register multiple team members will receive one free registration for every three purchased. Please email firstname.lastname@example.org for group registrations.
Special thanks to our presenting sponsor, Clockwork.