REGISTRATION AVAILABLE through Zoom meeting registration link.
As part of our endorsed business partner program, MHA works hard to spotlight innovative technologies that will add significant value to our members. To that end, we’d like to ask for your participation in our upcoming webinar with one of our endorsed business partners, care.ai: Advancing Workforce Optimization through Virtual Nursing on Monday, Aug. 15, 2022, at 3 p.m.
The virtual nursing platform by care.ai conveniently connects nurses, providers, and specialists with patients and their families to create clinical and operational efficiencies for the entire care continuum, including:
- Patient Intake and Discharge Activities
- Streamline documentation
- Coordinate multidisciplinary care activities such as patient education, dietary, pharmacy, pain management, etc.
- Virtual Rounding
- Enable high value and efficient rounding, allowing on-floor staff to focus on critical in-person care activities
- Retain knowledgeable and experienced nurses by offering less physically demanding roles
- Virtual Sitting/Monitoring
- On demand “virtual sitting” (1:Many) for patients who require increased attention
With virtual nursing, floor nurses receive additional support and patients receive quick, personalized service. care.ai is supporting over 1500 care facilities to streamline workflows amidst the caregiver staffing crisis, including some of the largest health systems in the country, such as CommonSpirit, HCA, LifePoint, and many more.
To register for this event, please use the following Zoom meeting registration link.