MHA’s Health Care Leadership Institute is March 22-24, 2023, at the Crowne Plaza Minneapolis West in Plymouth. This event is designed for CEOs, CFOs, CNOs, CMOs, and emerging leaders.
- Bill George – Harvard Business School professor, former Medtronic CEO, and author
- Elizabeth Fowler - deputy Administrator and Director of the Center for Medicare and Medicaid Innovation (CMS Innovation Center)
- Dr. Brooke Cunningham - commissioner for the Minnesota Department of Health (MDH)
- Joe Iverson - Supervisory Special Agent and the Cyber Program Coordinator for the FBI Minneapolis Field Office
- Ken Kaufman - founder, managing director and chair of Kaufman Hall
- Dr. Laura Kalambokidis - Minnesota's state economist
- Sen. Amy Klobuchar - the first woman elected to represent the State of Minnesota in the U.S. Senate
- Joe Mull is a nationally recognized speaker on how to cultivate commitment in the workplace
- Minnesota’s own Casey O’Brien, a six-time cancer survivor who made national headlines when he was a part of the 2019 Minnesota Gophers football team
Early Bird (before March 1, 2023)
- $499 per person for MHA Member Hospitals and Health systems
- $599 per person for MHA Associate Members
- $699 per person for Non-members
After March 1, 2023
- $599 per person for MHA Member Hospitals and Health system
- $699 per person for MHA Associate Members
- $799 per person for Non-members
Members must log in to receive member discounted pricing. Registration fees are the same for in-person and virtual attendees. Registrants should select if they wish to attend in-person or virtually through Zoom at time of registration.
Please download and view sponsorship packages available.
Please use the Contact Us with questions for events and education.
MHA’s Health Care Leadership Institute is scheduled for March 22-24, 2023, at the Crowne Plaza Minneapolis West in Plymouth.
- Call-in Reservations: Individual reservations can be made by calling IHG Central Reservations at 1-855-914-1303 or the Crowne Plaza hotel directly at 763-559-6600. Request the MHA Health Care Leadership Institute room block to receive a discounted group rate.
- Online Reservations: Reservations may also be made online. Enter arrival and departure dates and the discounted $138 rate will populate.
Please note: the deadline for the hotel room block is March 3, 2023.
*New* Welcome reception
Please join us for a welcome reception on Wednesday, March 22, 2023, from 4:30 – 6:00 p.m. Over the past three years, more than 25 new CEOs have joined Minnesota’s hospitals and health systems, but have not yet had a chance to meet other leaders from across the state. Wednesday evening will be a time to enjoy drinks and appetizers as we welcome all of these new CEOs into our community!