CMS Conditions of Participation
Surgical and Anesthesia Services
Dec. 12, 2023, 12 - 1:30 p.m.
This session will provide an overview of the regulatory requirements for the provision of surgical and anesthesia services in hospitals and critical access hospitals.
- Describe basic requirements for surgical and anesthesia services conditions of participation.
- Describe the most problematic compliance areas in surgical services conditions of participation.
- Discuss the recent requirement changes for history and physical examinations for hospitals.
- Explain the continuum of anesthesia services.
Recommend to attend
This program is intended for all hospitals and health systems including general acute hospitals, critical access hospitals, and anyone involved with compliance regulations and standards, including but not limited to surgical nursing directors, perioperative nursing staff, post operative nursing staff, anesthesia providers, chief executive officers, chief medical officers, chief nursing officers, quality improvement staff, risk managers, compliance officers and legal counsel, regulatory readiness liaisons, safety officers, department directors, and other interested staff.
This program has been designed to meet the Minnesota Board of Nursing continuing education requirements for a total of 1.5 contact hours.
Nursing Home Administrators: The content of this conference is being reviewed by the Board of Examiners for Nursing Home Administrators for clock hours. The quantitative value assigned will be indicated on the certificate of attendance awarded to participants who attend sessions.
- $60 for MHA member hospital and health systems
- $60 for MHA associate members
- $75 per person for nonmembers
Please register by noon on the day before the webinar to ensure timely delivery of access instructions.
If you have any questions, please reach out to email@example.com